Tuesday, February 23, 2010

no clue


so this is my first blog. I'm sitting here listening to angels and airwaves and thinking about what to type. i think I'm gonna go ahead and just type and ramble on. I'm really into the paranormal. I really want to start taking the hobby of investigating paranormal more serious. I was kinda a skeptic until I was up at Pennhurst and heard a scream come from a building. It was deff a disembodied voice!! My goal now is to catch some type of evidence on camera or on a tape. If anyone reads this and wants to help me with this task message me some how! fuck i have so much i wanna say i just don't know how to say it. i have no purpose, plus my gf is asleep and im typing kinda loud. i should probably stop typing but i wanted to say something. If you haven't listened to the new angels and airwaves cd, LOVE, its amazing! go listen to it. its free so there is no reason why not to go listen! its Tom Delonge!!!!! speaking of Tom Delonge!!!! who is excited for Blink 182 to have a new cd come out!!!!!! so many people told me to give up on blink, that they were done. haha i love it. its funny how not one of them have said anything to me about blink 182 since they have returned. i got to see them twice this summer! it was amazing! I have the best girl friend in the world!!! she got me the tickets! without her i wouldnt have seen them, my broke ass couldnt afford them. shit im tired. i worked the past 2 days, i work tommorrow as well 9-5. im being a super human being!!!!!!! oh god that was so epic! when Tom delonge said he was a super human being.... that stuck with my friends and i. we all became super human beings as well... well most of us. some still eat pickles and bitch out. ok so how many people read that last sentence and went what the hell? haha so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment